My friend's wedding


my friend's invitation for the wedding (19.06.2010)

"O amor sente-se mas dificilmente ou raramente se explica... mas ele irá ser o alicerce da tua vida a dois... Tu e o teu mais que tudo irão construir esta vida inaugurada agora pelo vosso casamento. Espero que o que vocês construam juntos esteja sempre dentro da vossa casinha, quero saber que é uma casa para toda a vida e bem sólida. Ao teu melhor amigo e novo marido um grande abraço minha amiga!"

Today is the day of a best friend wedding...unfortunately I´m not going to be present, for that reason I decide to gave her a little bit of me and write this message:

Love is felt but hardly or rarely is explained... but it will be the foundation of your life together...
You and your more than everything will build a life now inaugurated by your wedding.
I hope that what you build together will always stays within your house, I want to know that will be a home for all life and very solid.

To your best friend and new husband a big hug my Friend!

Comments