Photography paraphernalia

straight-out-of-the-camera

Lately I´m learning to shoot with a different camera and I´m doing it with some objects here at home.

Following this I'm taking the opportunity to create a group of photos with incense sticks, artistic and with some quality (i hope), to print for frames.

b&w platinum
So today when I was preparing things I took this 1st photo only with the intention of seeing the light, the background, with no tripod and no concerns with the focus. At the end when I saw all the photos I came to the conclusion that this was the photo that I liked more! Has the simplicity and the unstudied detail that the others don´t have.

I was having so much work and concerns with the background, light, focus, composition and the dust that was landing in the black table that this situation make me completely laugh in the end!


Comments