7/7: week 3

This is the last collection of 7/7 for now. You may think that this premature end was predictable but for me this isn´t the best time to do it. Taking a snapshot each day is very easy but taking more than that and putting some effort and thinking on a picture it´s another thing.

During the three weeks I tried not to take snapshots but probably there are shots that to you are very trivial. Nevertheless it was very interesting and it´s a good exercise that I recommend to those who love photography and have the time and opportunity to do it. Don´t be afraid to show your results and to fail, what matters is the initiative to challenge yourself.

Tuesday . rhombus
Wednesday . purple painting


Thursday . coffee time

Friday . zoom out

Saturday . solitude of the trees

Sunday . on the road

Monday . butterfly 

Comments

  1. Yes failure must not stop you from trying. And failure is relative. What is bad for some is good for others. We cannot please everyone. We take pictures for ourselves, to express and release our creativity in what we think is artistic and according to our level of technique, our cultural background, our taste and some amount of what we call to be gifted. Sometimes we have our ego, we think we are artists and people don't, this happens to me very often LOL. If we enjoy what we do there is nothing to fear. I like the rhombus and the lonely trees :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carlos you gave an important testimonial, I agree with you. This blog is just that: a space to my photos and to what I have been doing in photography even if already are out there millions and millions of blogs. My ego usually is not a problem but to please others was. Now I don´t have to please because it´s all too relative like you said, I just please myself and try to keep on learning! Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment