Identity


[en] "Photographers may use the same cameras, the same Photoshop actions, and/or the same lenses you do, but they can never be you" © Jasmine Star

I totally agree with this quote from a famous photographer and was wanting to share it. Sometimes I question myself why this blog, why sharing the photos I take, why all of this?! Since almost everyone owns cameras, why do I keep doing it?!

I do it because it pleases me, it raises my energy. Also because my photos are my fingerprint, are me! Sharing is connecting and each connection is unique. We are all unique in everything we do and share. Everything has our touch.

*

Both eyes in focus is now on facebook, you can follow the blog through the fb page.

***

[pt] "Os fotógrafos podem usar todos as mesmas câmeras, as mesmas ações de Photoshop, e/ou as mesmas lentes que tu usas, mas jamais poderão ser tu" © Jasmine Star

Concordo em absoluto com a frase anterior desta fotógrafa famosa, e queria partilhá-la. Muitas vezes me pergunto porquê este blog, porquê partilhar as fotos que faço, porquê tudo isto?! Uma vez que quase toda a gente tem uma máquina fotográfica, porque continuo a fazê-lo?!

Continuo a fazer porque me dá satisfação, aumenta a minha energia. Também porque as minhas fotos são uma impressão digital, são eu! Partilhar é estabelecer conexões e cada conexão é singular. Todos somos únicos naquilo que fazemos e partilhamos. Tudo tem o nosso toque.

*

Both eyes in focus está no facebook, podem seguir o blog através da página de fb.

***
Queen of Elba
From Elba by Laura Jansen

Comments