This is it


[en] As you may notice this blog has slowed down. I have photos and a video to publish. I also have feelings to share. Inspiration is still running in my veins but...

I will publish the video certainly and the photos eventually. The "feelings" no longer gives me pleasure to post them here with my photos. I want to make a separation between what I write and what I photograph, at least for now, and nobody is going to miss my New Age things anyway.

This has been quite a year. A lot of inner changes. A lot of lessons. A lot of...

I still see things with both eyes in focus, that is why it's hard for me to process all that I see around in silence without reacting. Since I was a child that I seek for truth and justice in everything, for what?! What did I accomplish with that? Not being understood basically is the answer.

That's enough. I want peace. I want my truly friends and family. I want to seek. I want to absorb good things and beauty. I still want to share, but only with those who want to receive.

Now is the time for me and I will not give up on that. Even if all the changes are not noticed outside by others and my life still seems the same, it's not. And I'm proud to say that.

So, for you I can only say this: I don't have a clue what is your concept of happiness, anyway seek it and you shall find it (inside you).

[pt] Tal como devem ter reparado este blog tem andado parado. Tenho fotos e um video para publicar. Também tenho sentimentos para partilhar. A inspiração ainda corre nas veias mas...

Irei publicar o video por certo e as fotos eventualmente. Os "sentimentos" já não me dão prazer publicá-los aqui junto com as fotos. Quero fazer uma separação entre aquilo que escrevo e o que fotografo, pelo menos por agora, e para além disso ninguém vai ter saudades da minha onda New Age.

Este foi um ano e tanto. Muitas mudanças interiores. Muitas lições. Muito...

Continuo a ver as coisas com os dois olhos em foco, por isso ser difícil para mim processar o que vejo à minha volta em silêncio sem reagir. Desde criança que procuro verdade e justiça em tudo, para quê?! O que consegui com isso? Basicamente não ser compreendida.

Já chega. Quero paz. Quero os meus verdadeiros amigos e família. Quero procurar. Quero absorver boas coisas e beleza. Ainda quero partilhar, mas apenas com aqueles que queiram receber.

Agora é tempo para mim e não vou abrir mão disso. Mesmo que as mudanças não sejam visíveis no exterior pelos outros e a minha vida pareça que está na mesma, não está. E tenho orgulho em dizer isto.

Por isso, apenas vos posso dizer o seguinte: não faço a mínima ideia qual é o vosso conceito de felicidade, seja como for procurem e encontrarão (dentro de vós).

I Will Come Again
from the Dracula Untold Soundtrack

Comments