Mara and her dogs


[en] Mara approached me and asked for what was I taking photos. I explained her that it was for a course of photography and video (i don't remember the rest of the conversation or the name of the dogs). She asked if I could photograph her, and the dogs, to send the pictures to the first owner of the black dog (that was in prison).

By reading this last paragraph it's very easy to judge, isn't it? If not congratulations you are a pure mind!

Anyway I really don't care, she wanted to be photographed and I was walking around taking photos and that's enough to me, it was a fair trade.

Another thing that this small story can add is a reflection about Mara's sincerity and at ease with me - a stranger. Ultimately leads me to think less when I think!

[pt] Mara veio ter comigo e perguntou para o que é que eu estava a tirar fotografias. Expliquei-lhe que era para um curso de fotografia e video (não me lembro do resto da conversa nem do nome dos cães). Ela entretanto perguntou se eu podia fotografá-la, e aos cães, para depois mandar as imagens para o primeiro dono da cadela preta (que se encontrava preso).

Ao ler este último parágrafo é fácil julgar, não é? Se não muitos parabéns pois és uma mente pura!

Seja como for não quero saber, ela queria ser fotografada e eu andava por ali a tirar fotografias e isso é suficiente para mim, foi uma troca justa.

Outra coisa que esta pequena história pode acrescentar é uma reflexão sobre a sinceridade da Mara e o seu à vontade comigo - uma estranha. Em última análise leva-me a pensar menos quando penso!



Called Out In The Dark
from Fallen Empires by Snow Patrol

Comments